RED LIGHT THERAPY
PROMOTE HEALTHY & VIBRANT SKIN
Red Light Therapy is an emerging anti-aging spa treatment using low wavelength red light. Red Light Therapy is showing great potential in improving skin conditions, wrinkles, redness, acne, scars and other signs of aging. Most research shows promising results, however better and larger studies are needed.
NASA originally began experimenting with Red Light Therapy on plant growth in space and then to help heal wounds in astronauts. Like many developments, other potential uses began to be investigated.
Red Light Therapy is thought to act on the mitochondria of the body’s cells making them more efficient and able to repair and rejuvenate skin and boost new cell growth.
Red Light Therapy may work in skin health to:
• Stimulate collagen production, which gives skin its structure, strength and elasticity.
• Increase fibroblast production, which makes collagen. Collagen is a component of connective tissue that builds skin.
• Increase blood circulation to the tissue.
• Reduce inflammation in cells.
While more research is needed, Red Light Therapy is promoted as a treatment for some common skin conditions, including:
• Improving wound healing.
• Reducing stretch marks
• Reducing wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
• Improving facial texture.
• Improving psoriasis, rosacea and eczema.
• Improving scars.
• Improving sun-damaged skin.
• Improving hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia.
• Improving acne.
Many clients that use our Red Light Therapy Bed say “I feel like I’m at the beach!” Your 15 minute spa therapy will have you bathing in the warmth of red light in your private room as you enjoy reversing the aging effects of the sun while boosting collagen.
Use Red Light Therapy as a regular part of your anti-aging routine.